Sunday, May 17, 2020

This ought to be on the higher level of love

06:03 20 Nov 1985

Dear Phillip:

We are here "in the middle of" I.A.P. (Individual Art Production). It took us years (you know how slow human beings communicate and how long it does take us, indeed, to implement physically, of which we are aware of, as if we are paralyzed by some injection)        To take some of the terror out of this I.A.P. experience.

1. I never liked the name (still, it is offensive to me)
2. This ought to be on the higher level of love. The student trust(s) us with his/her best work to look at, to make our best comments, to give our best feelings and thoughts. Great. So what could be distressful?

______________________________________________________________________________

Of course, it is not on the level of love - but on competition, conformity of various kinds and indoctrination - at least to some extent. So, we are working on an improvement, whereby the student will find larger and greater possibilities for personal development.

At this moment, it looks to me as if the people/powers who guide the curriculum, do not see or even believe a bit, that a well developed student is equally a cheerful and effective citizen. [this is one of the many conditions which baffle me about human behavior]

I wish you a cheerful day, Phillip.

Your, Wolfram

No comments:

Post a Comment