Thursday, May 24, 2012

Aiming renewed

Many solutions to a single problem may be correct.

We have to make decisions and often do not have the time or insight to see all of the possibilities. The living solution to all these error potentials is = (a maxim) = whatever I do, I do with intent to generate the maximum of success, for and of this, to me, known universe.

And as I live, all these decisions, all my insight changes.

In that profound sense of aiming renewed, a new, always fresh, always from the now... which is always a progression (no matter what the route on the map as direction indicates), it is always forward to an improved life. Your writings, your critiques, all of your life is never a "recurrence", NEVER. Your life is always fresh and open, even if we do not see.

 May 29, 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment