Friday, March 26, 2021

The similarity was there in the first twenty minutes

 St. Peter near Freiburg

(near Swiss and French border)

(6-93)


Dear Phillip,

Your letter and critiques of your publications are still fresh in my memory. And I admire your drive and intent to bring about an improved sense of interrelatedness among the many various outloooks among us human(s).

Here in Germany, as I may have already indicated to you, I am working on a bust in clay of Dr. Maria Schätzle (Dr. M.A.C. Otto) author of many books; especially = The Begin (archai). The similarity was there in the first twenty minutes. However, that which inspired me in the book (and other books of this author) required considerable changes during the ensuing days - and there are still more changes to be initiated.

Yesterday evening, the publisher Dr. R. Jona of Freiburg arrived with his wife for a little celebration and we all had a lively exchange of thoughts, as they had occurred during our life.

Saturday I will visit my step mother (near Heidelberg).

Often I wonder how you and your dear wife and child make ends meet when there is no work? Why is there no work when the banks and the stock of the large companies are at an all time high?

Take care; best greeting, my thoughts are with you.

Your Wolfram




No comments:

Post a Comment